A creative, loving, and hardworking family based in Los Angeles is seeking a jack or jill-of-all-trades candidate to join their family in a hybrid role as their family assistant and nanny.
A collaborative team spirit is the name of the game in this home, as this family has put together an intimate and tight-knit family team that collaborates seamlessly with one another and pitches in wherever needed. Though there are many moving parts for this family that is always on the go, they have established a comfortable and easygoing environment in their home. Their interests include art, nature, film, and literature, and their work takes them all over the world with frequent travel, but their number one priority is always family. With two young children, they are hopeful for a personality match in this role who can be an extra beam of support so the family can focus on what is most important.
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies and Magnolia Agency candidates who are legally able to work in the US and possess a valid driver’s license and passport. This family is prioritizing local candidates at this time. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Collaborate with other nanny, staff, and parents
- Personal assisting tasks as assigned
- Care for and engage curious children
- Run errands as needed
- Act as primary gatekeeper for principals
- Calendar management (personal, and household); includes scheduling, informing principals of appointments, etc.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations when in residences
- Be flexible and willing to take on new tasks and responsibilities as this new position evolves
- Utmost attention to discretion and confidentiality
- A valid driver’s license
- A valid US passport
- Be detail-oriented, self-starting, and possess proven time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable to schedule changes
- A down to earth yet upbeat and positive sensibility
- Neat and tidy
- Highly organized, with experience collaborating with a team
- Comfortable pitching in with duties outside of job description to help home run smoothly