A well-traveled, loving, and dynamic family that splits their time between the Bay Area, New York City, and Oslo, Norway are seeking a calm, engaging, and travel-ready nanny for their 1-year-old girl!
This on-the-go family has a flexible schedule that allows them to evenly spend their time in their homes on both coasts as well as their third home in Oslo! They are hardworking and family-oriented while having a welcoming, relaxed environment in their home. Their 10-month-old is a happy baby who enjoys exploring the world around her and loves animals, especially the family’s golden retriever! They are excited to find an even-keeled, go with the flow nanny who is ready to jump in with both feet, confident traveling, and can bring a tranquil atmosphere to their fast-paced lives.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a flexible self-starter with a love for travel and can be ready to pack up and go at a moment’s notice! Having a go-with-the-flow mindset is valued in this home where schedules can fluctuate and travel is always around the corner. When it comes to their baby, the family hopes for a candidate who is safety-conscious and places an emphasis on being present in mind and body at all times. Assisting with child-related household duties will be greatly appreciated, as well as preparing healthy age-appropriate meals for baby. A candidate who is adaptable, even-keeled, a great communicator, and ready for adventure will thrive in this home for years to come!
This is a full-time live-in or live-out position of 40-50+ hours/week. The family is happy to provide accommodations in all three homes. The general schedule will fluctuate depending on the family’s location and flexibility will be appreciated. The family is offering $40+/hour and a generous benefits package. A vehicle will be provided while on duty. They hope to find the perfect candidate by September of this year and are open to an earlier start date for the perfect candidate!
This position is open to all Adventure Nanny candidates who are legally able to work in the US, possess a valid driver’s license and passport, and have experience with infants. This family is happy to consider relocation candidates for this position. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Create a warm, loving, and safe environment for the child to grow and thrive
- Bring a tranquil, even-keeled attitude to the daily routine
- Supervise children’s activities at all times – engage with and be present physically and mentally
- Prepare healthy, age-appropriate meals for baby
- Various child-related household duties and errands
- Travel frequently with the family both internationally and domestically
- A valid driver’s license
- A valid passport
- Experience with infants
- Experience traveling with families
- Safety-conscious and able to be present in body and mind at all times
- Collaborative with good communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to schedule changes
- Ability to travel frequently with the family and for extended periods of time
- Calm and even-keeled in hectic environments