A loving, active, and growing family is seeking an engaging, patient, and supportive nanny to care for and be a role model for their 6-year-old girl. Based in Denver, Colorado, they hope to find a nanny who is dependable, committed, and possesses a genuine passion for working with children. They are hoping to find a candidate who will join their household team for many years to come.
This hardworking family has created a nurturing, family-oriented home. They have a bustling household and travel frequently for work and have thus curated an evolving and dynamic household team that is professional and warm. The family places a high value on privacy and confidentiality and will expect and appreciate this in their future nanny. They are excited to find a nanny who can bring their sense of intuition and dedication to this role, to join their family team and help their daughter, and their home, thrive for many years to come.
The ideal candidate for this position will be supportive, collaborative, flexible, and excited to be a positive influence for their 6-year-old. An authentic passion and genuine love for children is essential, as being a pillar of support and nurturing their daughter’s development, companionship, and individuality is at the heart of this role. As an active and growing child, they hope to find a nanny who will manage and supervise her daily activities with care, and who enjoys implementing and engaging in imaginative and age-appropriate play. Knowledge and familiarity with childhood development will play a key element in this role, as well as working in partnership with her mom foster this nurturing, stable, and warm environment.
As a large yet tight-knit family, a collaborative mindset will come in handy while working alongside the caregivers of their extended family members, and childcare will occasionally expand to include several younger cousins (the more the merrier!). With many moving pieces in their home, a no task is too big or too small mentality is essential, and lending a helping hand wherever needed will be greatly appreciated. This may include running occasional errands, grocery shopping, assisting with laundry, and other various administrative tasks to help the home run smoothly.
Flexibility is also essential in this position and being able to provide overnight, weekend, and travel coverage on a moment’s notice will be expected and appreciated. The family travels frequently throughout the year and hope to find a nanny who is excited and able to join them on their travels or provide primary care while they are away. A sense of adventure and a proactive team spirit will go a long way in this role!
This is a full-time live-out position with a 40+ hour/week schedule to be communicated in advance. The family appreciates a candidate who can work evenings, weekends, and travel with their family as needed. The family is offering $24 to $28/hour as well as a full benefits package including healthcare coverage, generous paid time off, and a nanny vehicle provided while working. They hope to find the perfect candidate to join their team as soon as possible!
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US and possess a valid driver’s license and passport. The family will be prioritizing local candidates at this time but are happy to consider relocation for the perfect candidate.
- General childcare responsibilities to include morning and evening routines, mealtimes, and general the child’s current sleep/napping and meal schedules, as directed
- Assisting with preparations for family travel including packing and excitement to travel with the family as needed
- Coordinate daily activities, play dates and appointments and provide transportation
- Light cooking and meal-prep for the child and other guests as needed
- Assist with family assisting responsibilities as needed like grocery shopping, children’s supplies and inventory, errands, calendar management and assistance, light laundry support and other administrative tasks
- Flexibility and punctuality are key in this role!
- Ability to work in tandem with other household staff
- Occasional pet care
- 5+ years full-time professional childcare experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Experience working long-term in a full-time nanny position
- Early childhood and tutoring experience a bonus
- Proven experience demonstrating discretion, confidentiality, and utmost professionalism in your role
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Worldly, and experienced traveling both personally and professionally
- A valid US Passport and sturdy suitcase!
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Glowing references!