An active, welcoming, and creative family based in Los Angeles, CA is seeking a kind and compassionate nanny to care for their 14-month-old boy!
This family describes their home as the “hub” for their family and friends. With an active lifestyle both in work and leisure, they are passionate about their community and creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere in their home! Both parents have flexible work schedules, working from home on occasion as well as while traveling; the whole family travels frequently for both work and pleasure, and plans for NYC and Australia are already in the works for this year! Their 1 year old is very friendly and active. He loves playing outside, spending time with other children, and enjoys his movement and music classes! The family has a love for life and are eager to find a flexible candidate who is ready to go with the flow and grow alongside them for years to come (and as their family potentially grows with a new member in the future!).
The ideal candidate for this role will be personable, kind, and have just as much of a love for life as the family does; a candidate excited to be an extension of the family will feel right at home in this role! A joyful attitude and collaborative spirit will be key. Flexibility will be important as the family’s schedule fluctuates often with their work and travel itineraries. A team spirit and pitch-in mentality to help the home run smoothly will also be appreciated, such as tidying play areas and assisting with meal prep. They hope to find a candidate who is excited to join them in their travels and be a pillar of support while on the road. As their son grows, having an intuitive sense of developmental milestones and engaging him in enriching activities throughout the day will be essential. Their family also includes a miniature labradoodle and hope for a dog-friendly candidate!
This is a full-time, live-out position offering 40 guaranteed hours per week based in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles. The schedule will include 40 to 50 hours per week and will generally fall on Mondays through Fridays from 9 am to 5 pm. Flexibility for occasional evening, weekend, and overnight travel coverage will be appreciated. Driving will be required for this role and a vehicle will be provided while on duty. The family is offering $25/hour as well as a generous benefits package including assistance with healthcare, dental, and vision, PTO, and sick days. They hope to find the perfect candidate by September of this year!
This position is open to all Adventure Nanny candidates who are legally able to work in the US and possess a valid driver’s license and passport. This family is happy to consider relocation candidates for this position. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Create a warm, loving, and safe environment for the child to grow and thrive
- Transport child to and from classes and activities
- Plan play dates and enriching activities beyond basic care, including local outings and adventures with an emphasis on reaching developmental milestones
- Plan activities and support a varying daily schedule. Become an asset to the family when traveling or spending time with family and friends
- Pitch in to the general tidiness of the home and occasional meal prep
- Travel with and provide support for the family both domestically and abroad throughout the year
- A valid driver’s license
- A valid passport
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A joyful, collaborative spirit
- Experience working with infants
- Experience traveling with families
- Ability to travel frequently with the family, as well as for extended periods of time on occasion
- Flexible and adaptable to schedule changes