An active, easy-going family of four is looking for a creative nanny for their 22-month-old twins in the Bay Area!
Located in the heart of San Francisco, these entrepreneurial parents are seeking a nanny to partner with them in caring for their toddler daughters. The girls are identical twins and absolutely adore spending time together. They love arts and crafts, reading stories, and playing outside. The family is hopeful for a candidate who will bring education and creativity into their girls’ daily lives. Due to COVID-19, the family is following safety precautions and social distancing guidelines and seeking a candidate with similar values.
The ideal candidate for this position will be curious, creative, and efficient. A candidate who is ready to plan developmentally appropriate activities and outings will do well in this role! The family would love to hire a candidate who will create an educational and imaginative environment for their sweet girls. Organization is important to the family, so being able to keep the children’s areas tidy and maintain a proactive approach with day to day responsibilities will be key. Household management duties such as meal prep and grocery shopping will be highly valued as well, although not required. A life-long learner who is excited to share passions of their own with the children, from foreign languages to arts, to athletics, will fit right in with this family!
This is a full-time, live-out position with 40-50 guaranteed hours per week. The general schedule is Monday-Friday from 8am-6pm. The family is offering $35-40/hour and are open to discussing additional benefits such as assistance with relocation and health care, PTO, and sick days. A car will also be provided for use during work hours. The position will begin as soon as the family finds the right fit!
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US, possess a valid driver’s license and passport. This family is happy to consider relocation candidates for this position. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Partner with the parents to provide loving and consistent care
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children
- Plan enriching and educational activities beyond basic care, including local outings and adventures with an emphasis on reaching developmental milestones
- Prepare healthy balanced meals for the children
- Keep children’s areas tidy
- Provide household management assistance (ex. organization projects, grocery shopping, general errands, etc.)
- Occasionally travel with the family (2-4 weeks annually)
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time professional childcare experience
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Ability to partner with the parents and also work well independently
- Organized, proactive, and communicative
- Experience working with multiples under the age of 3 is a big plus!
- Passion for the arts, athletics, and/or foreign languages are valued
- Bachelor’s degree preferred