A wonderful family in Morningside Heights in Manhattan with two children is looking for a creative and organized full-time, live-out nanny and household assistant to join their loving family.
Do you love creative expression with energetic children, and appreciate organization and cleanliness? If so, this may be the perfect job for you! A family with a 9-year-old girl and a 5-year-old boy is looking for a household assistant and nanny to join their team. The family is very busy and both parents work, so an organized and collaborative environment helps things run smoothly in this bustling and loving home. This family has a wonderful organizational method and is looking for a nanny equally as detail-oriented and clean. An energetic nanny who can be flexible and proactive will thrive in this role!
The ideal candidate for this role is willing and eager to prepare healthy and balanced meals for the whole family, willing to pitch in with the tidiness of the home and with homework help, and excited to inspire two fun-loving children. From 12:00pm to 3:00pm, the nanny will be in charge of household assisting duties like ordering groceries from Fresh Direct, meal preparation, organizing, light housework/tidying, assisting with scheduling and calendars, and handling errands as needed to help the home run smoothly before picking up the children from school. This family would love a health-conscious, organized, responsible and tech-savvy nanny and assistant!
This is a full-time, live-out position. The schedule will be 35 guaranteed hours a week from 12pm-7pm Monday through Friday, with opportunities for additional hours on evenings and during school holidays and breaks. The family is offering $25/hour with annual bonuses, PTO, sick days, and MetroCard. They hope to find the perfect candidate as soon as possible!
This position is open to all Adventure Nanny candidates who are legally able to work in the US and possess a valid passport. The family will be prioritizing candidates who live within a commutable distance to Manhattan at this time. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Childcare duties including but not limited to: bedtime routines, scheduling, walking kids from school and to activities, supervising homework and piano practice, coordination of appointments and playdates
- Provide enriching experiences and activities beyond basic care including: creative age appropriate educational activities, outings and adventures
- Prepare healthy balanced meals for the children and family
Help with laundry
- Maintain children’s school activity calendar
- Collaborate with parents
- Assist with child related housekeeping duties and pitch in to the overall tidiness and upkeep of the family environment
- Run errands for the family while children are in school
- At least 2 years professional childcare experience
- Positive, energetic, team player
- Experience preparing balanced and healthy meals for the family
- Highly organized, with experience collaborating
- Neat and tidy
- Flexible and adaptable to schedule changes
- Patient, kind and nurturing