An innovative company in Silicon Valley is seeking an executive assistant to support its dynamic VP of Business Development and team. This company prides itself on thinking out-of-the-box and believes that finding the right personality match is paramount. Because of this, they are willing to consider candidates with relevant experience as a household manager/personal assistant/family assistant from the domestic staffing industry. A background in either business or healthcare is a huge bonus, but not a requirement.
Imagine yourself in a highly creative, inventive, and fast-paced environment for a leading tech company based in beautiful Mountain View, California. This is a wonderful opportunity to translate your experience into a corporate environment! In this position, you can expect to manage calendars, daily schedules, and rely on your instincts to anticipate needs and set up your team for success. The right candidate will be tech-savvy with excellent verbal and written skills and will be able to proactively identify and meet needs. Experience with effectively booking travel, managing rapidly changing calendars, being a true ambassador for your company in all communication, and a readiness to collaborate is key!
Successful candidates will have strong organizational and problem-solving skills while being able to confidently take on tasks and follow-up with key stakeholders. Once demonstrated, you will find autonomy to operate in your position to successfully support your team. Utmost attention to confidentiality is expected and required. In this role, you will be working with a dynamic team in an innovative and exciting company.
This is a full-time position that begins as soon as we find the right candidate! In addition to a generous and competitive salary (commensurate with experience), full benefits and paid time off, you can expect to join a fun, dynamic and hardworking team with opportunity for growth. Rooftop deck, onsite trainer and yoga instructor, and lunch and snacks provided daily are just a few of the other perks in this position!
This position is open to candidates Nationwide.
• Calendar and email correspondence management
• Work as a successful member of the team ensure successful completion of tasks and goals
• Maintain a keen eye for organization as it pertains to files, expense reports, schedules, and initiatives
• Effectively make and manage travel plans, itineraries, and events
• Utmost attention to confidentiality and discretion
• Prepare and track all mail, invoices, and expense-report activities
• Work collaboratively as a member of a team to ensure all team objectives are met
• 5 years of experience assisting at the personal, family or executive level
• Excellent written and verbal communication with internal and external stakeholders
• Advanced knowledge of GSuite and highly adept at using technology for efficiency and efficacy
• Tech savvy: familiarity with GSuite, ability to independently and effectively manage email communications, calendars, and meeting schedules
• Event planning and travel coordination experience a big bonus!
• Wonderful interpersonal skills and ability to anticipate and meet needs
• Ability to work independently to manage tasks and complete goals
• Adhering to company policy and procedure
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members, executives, and other stakeholders
• A great sense of humor and enthusiasm to join this dynamic and innovative team!