A loving family based in San Francisco is seeking an experienced, responsible, and warm nanny to care for their 2-month-old baby girl!
This position is open to all Adventure Nanny candidates who are legally able to work in the US, possess a valid driver’s license and passport, and have experience with newborns. This family is happy to consider relocation candidates for this position. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the child
- Assist with structuring and maintaining morning, afternoon, and evening routines
- Collaborate with parents on providing consistent care and parenting philosophies
- Plan enriching activities beyond basic care, including local outings and adventures with an emphasis on reaching developmental milestones
- Manage schedules and transport child to and from activities, play dates, etc.
- Prepare healthy, vegetarian meals
- Various child-related household tasks including tidying the child’s areas, organizing, running errands, etc.
- Assist with family laundry
- A valid driver’s license
- A valid passport
- Experience with newborns
- Knowledge of Hebrew, Spanish, or French highly desired
- Open and flexible to the family’s parenting philosophy
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional, responsible, and mature work ethic
- A warm, kind, and even-keeled mindset