A busy, loving, and active family of five are looking for a proactive, communicative and experienced nanny/family assistant to join their family in gorgeous Los Angeles, California.
Two busy and professional parents with a 10-year-old daughter and two sons ages 14 and 17 are looking for a wonderful candidate who is organized, thoughtful, and energetic to add to their team!
The children spend every other week away from home, so the schedule for this role is one week on, one week off, with a M-F schedule of 6am-end of the day during the working weeks. Your week off and weekends will be yours to enjoy! Occasional overnights and weekend days will be offered with advanced notice.
During the week you are working you can expect to jump in with all aspects of running the home: managing schedules, picking up and dropping off from school, running errands, light meal preparation, making sure everyone is on staying top of their schoolwork and taking care of a sweet 13-year-old puggle. The ability to anticipate needs, communicate clearly and effectively, and take charge of your role will be paramount for the right candidate.
The family is excited to offer relocation assistance with the option to live in for the right candidate. Compensation is commensurate with experience, paid sick days, holidays off and a healthcare stipend will be offered for the perfect candidate.
Candidates with experience as a household manager or family assistant will be given preference.
This position has a start date of: as soon as we find the right candidate!
- Interact confidently with active and curious 10-year-old girl and 14 and 17-year-old boys
- Manage schedules and take children to school and their various extracurricular activities
- Plan enriching activities beyond basic care, including local outings and adventures
- Household management tasks to include: groceries, meal prep, children’s laundry, general picking up around the house, pet care
- Provide homework help
- Occasionally travel and overnight care with advanced notice
- 3 years full-time professional childcare experience
- Bright, driven and confident interacting with the children and running a home
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and ownership in their role
- A clean driving record and safe reliable vehicle
- Experience teaching or tutoring middle school and high school students is preferred
- Dedication to an active and healthy lifestyle