A hardworking and devoted family in the Silicon Valley is seeking a flexible, accommodating, and fun-loving nanny with newborn experience to care for their baby who is expected in June!
Every day is an adventure in this home where both the family and their staff are always on the go! Though a fast-paced environment this home is heart-filled, warm, and full of fun and laughter. They enjoy being active whenever they can, from hiking to visiting local parks to traveling. The family is excited to find a nanny for their newborn who can not only seamlessly join their family team and culture, but who can also add value to it with their positive energy and proactive spirit.
The ideal candidate for this position will be smart, collaborative, flexible, and have a pitch-in attitude and easygoing spirit. Good communication skills are essential in working alongside the family and their staff and contributing to the efficiency of the household. A spotless driving record is essential as running occasional errands related to their baby will be expected and appreciated. A candidate who is Spanish-speaking will be a huge plus!
This family also has older children who are cared for by a second nanny. Though this candidate’s primary focus will be caring for the baby, occasionally spending time with the family’s older children will also be expected and appreciated. Most of all, a commitment to their baby’s growth and development will be at the heart of this role; this family is hoping to find a nanny who is excited to be along for the journey, to grow alongside them, and to positively impact their baby’s life for years to come.
This is a full-time, live-out position with hours generally on falling on Mondays through Fridays from 9 am to 6 pm. The family is offering $30/hour with room to grow as well as a generous benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision, semi-annual bonuses, a work phone, unlimited paid time off, a matching 401k, a 529 plan, and charitable matching. Though the baby is due in June 2019, the family hopes to find the perfect candidate to join their team by May if not sooner!
This position is open to all Adventure Nanny candidates who are legally able to work in the US, possess a valid driver’s license and passport, and have a clean driving record. This family is prioritizing local candidates at this time. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the baby
- Supervise and maintain rest, bed, and nap times
- Support developing a feeding and sleeping routine for baby
- Pick up and prepare bottles from mom
- Assist with maintenance of the nursery and common areas, baby laundry, and inventory management
- Run occasional errands related to the baby
- Coordinate and collaborate with a dynamic family staff
- Occasionally travel with family
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Bring a calm, capable, and positive attitude to work every day
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- A valid passport
- CPR certified and infant CPR class completed
- Experience with newborns and comfortable supporting the home as they welcome their child
- Fluency in Spanish is a huge plus!
- Flexibility to travel occasionally with the family
- The ability to “step in” and “step out” without direction
- Ability to plan, organize, and multitask with minimal supervision
- A collaborative, flexible, and accommodating mentality
- A drive to commit to this position long-term
- An utmost respect to confidentiality and discretion
By sharing your information with Adventure Nannies, you actively consent to the terms of our updated policy in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.