An innovative company in Los Angeles is seeking a flexible, energetic, and intuitive executive assistant to support its dynamic CEO. A candidate who has a proven track record as a successful executive or personal assistant who brings their experience, organizational skills, and spirited energy to the team will thrive in this role for years to come.
This company prides itself on thinking out-of-the-box and that no task is too big or too small. Describing themselves as a cross between academic and start-up, they have fostered a work environment that is highly creative, inventive, and fast-paced, and hope to find a great personality match in their future candidate. Their CEO is excited to find an executive assistant who can be a sounding board, a positive spirit, and autonomous in their role.
The perfect candidate will be the CEO’s right hand, adaptable to an ever-changing work environment and ready for anything. Having excellent and articulate verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to proactively and intuitively identify and meet needs is essential. Experience with effectively booking travel, managing rapidly changing calendars, being a true ambassador for your company in all communication, and a readiness to collaborate is key! Utmost attention to confidentiality and discretion is expected and greatly appreciated.
This is a full-time position with the schedule generally falling on normal business hours Mondays through Fridays. Having the flexibility to work with the CEO’s schedule and needs will be appreciated and expected. They are offering generous and competitive compensation that is commensurate with experience. They hope to find the perfect executive assistant to join their team as soon as possible!
This position is open to all Magnolia Agency candidates who are legally able to work in the US, possess a valid driver’s license and passport, and have at least 3 years of experience as an executive assistant with previous experience supporting at an executive level in a start-up environment. They will be prioritizing local candidates at this time.
- Scheduling and executive administrative support for the CEO
- Maintain and manage calendars, make reservations as needed, and manage complex travel itineraries.
- Take initiative and offer assistance where needed; adding value whenever possible
- Utilize excellent organizational skills with focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Resourceful and able to maintain grace under pressure
- Ability to work independently under general instructions
- Work collaboratively as a member of a team to ensure all team objectives are met
- Utmost attention to discretion and confidentiality
- Maintain a keen eye for organization as it pertains to files, expense reports, schedules, and initiatives
- Experience as an executive or personal assistant, preferably with previous experience supporting at the executive level in a startup environment
- Proficient experience with the Google Apps suite of applications (Gmail, GCal, Docs, Spreadsheets, etc)
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills; good listener
- Proven ability to succeed in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Top-tier problem-solving, critical thinking, communication and relationship-building skills
- Accuracy, productivity, and dependability
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times