A bustling, warmhearted family in New York City is seeking an enthusiastic, organized, and collaborative nanny to join their team of nannies in caring for their two children under 4 years of age.
Based in Tribeca, this fully staffed home is warm, friendly, and welcoming. The family has put together a supportive team that work seamlessly with one another to help the home run smoothly. Their swiftly growing and learning children, currently in Pre-K, enjoy exploring their interests, spending time outdoors, and creating imaginative games to play. The family is excited to find a wonderful nanny who will enjoy spending time with their children, nurturing their relationships with them, and enriching their lives.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a team player, organized, efficient, and loving. A candidate who is excited to contribute their skills, knowledge, and interests to enhance this family team will thrive in this role. This is a rotational schedule wherein two nannies will be working in tandem and caring for the children at the same time. Creating fun, imaginative, and educational games to foster their children’s development will be key! A pitch-in attitude is essential in working alongside this family and staff. Assisting with child-related household duties such as light meal prep, organizing the children’s areas, running errands, and pitching in to the overall tidiness of the home will be appreciated.
This is a full-time, live-in (while working) rotational 7-days-on, 7-days-off schedule. The family is offering $40+/hour as well a health, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, and a public transportation pass. A nanny vehicle will be provided while on duty. The family hopes to find the perfect candidate by mid-April 2019!
This position is open to all Adventure Nanny candidates who are legally able to work in the US and possess a valid driver’s license and passport. This family is prioritizing local candidates at this time. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Create a warm, loving, and safe environment for the children to grow and thrive
- Standard childcare duties including bathing, feeding, dressing, napping, and assistance with morning and evening routines
- Provide enriching experiences and activities beyond basic care including local outings and adventures
- Collaborate with parents and household team to support the children in reaching developmental milestones
- Live-in seven nights a week when you are on-duty and travel with the family as needed
- Assist with child-related household duties and pitch in to the overall tidiness of the family environment
- Occasionally assist with basic meal prep
- A valid driver’s license and passport
- Experience in staffed homes and as a live-in nanny preferred
- A team player!
- Efficient, organized, proactive, and creative
- Flexibility to travel occasionally with the family
- Pet friendly!