A busy, loving, and active family in Silicon Valley with 5-year-old and 1-year-old boys is seeking someone wonderful to join them as their full-time nanny (approximately 55 hours per week.) Both parents are active professionals and are looking for a nanny to jump in and become an integral part of their family.
The parents truly value education, and their nanny will get to spend lots of time exploring the world with their young charges and creating educational and engaging activities. In addition to all of this fun, the nanny will also be responsible for some assistance with homework, maintaining a weekly schedule, occasional errands, and simple meal prep. Someone who is warm, loving, and firm when necessary will excel in this role for years to come!
The schedule will typically be Monday-Friday 8am-7pm, and changes to the schedule along with overnights and travel opportunities may be asked for with advanced notice.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Generous benefits offered, including sick pay, 10 paid holidays, unlimited vacation days with advanced notice, and an annual year-end bonus.
This is a live-out, full-time position for candidates who currently reside within a commutable distance of Los Altos, California.
* Basic childcare duties including but not limited to: feeding, bathing, dressing, morning and bedtime routines
* Transporting children to and from school and activities
* Engage the children in creative, educational outings and at-home activities including homework assistance
* Travel occasionally
* Pitch in to the overall tidiness of the household
* Early childhood education experience and/or an understanding of the autism spectrum and ABA techniques is a huge plus
* Promote a healthy, active lifestyle
* Willing and able to pitch in wherever help is needed – a team player attitude
* Driver’s license, clean driving record, and a safe reliable car