An outgoing family based near Denver, CO is seeking an adventurous, proactive, and imaginative nanny to care for their 15-month-old boy!
- Location: Denver (Lowry), CO
- Ages of children: 15 months old
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as possible!
- Schedule: Full-time, guaranteeing 40 hours per week. The general schedule will fall on Mondays through Fridays from 9am-5pm or 8:30am-4:30pm. Flexibility for evenings, weekends, and travel will be asked in advance and appreciated! Candidate may be asked to house and dog-sit should the family travel without the nanny.
- Compensation and benefits: The family is offering $30-35/hr DOE. Benefits include a healthcare stipend and concierge medicine, relocation assistance, a travel stipend, PTO, and a vehicle for use while on duty resulting in a full compensation package in the $60-75+k/year range for the perfect applicant.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-out
- Daily environment:
- Based in the south suburbs of Denver, this laid-back and sociable family loves to spend time with extended family and strives to create a warm, inclusive environment in their home.
- The family is outdoorsy, travel-ready, and always ready for an adventure, from skiing at their ranch property in Steamboat to basking in the sun of Palm Springs, or embarking on a boat trip in Florida!
- Their 15-month-old is very active and loves to laugh. These first-time parents have been loving the adventure of parenthood, and hope to work with a nanny who can work collaboratively alongside them as they balance family time with their full-time careers and prepare to grow their family. Someone who is comfortable both providing guidance and letting the parents take the lead will be a perfect addition to the team!
- Ideal candidate:
- This position is ideal for a candidate who thrives in an inclusive work environment where they are an extension of the family, and is passionate about coming up with fun, creative ideas for developmentally-minded activities! Familiarity with the early toddler stages is key, along with a proactive and growth-minded approach to daily routines. The family plans to grow in the near future, and would welcome a candidate with infant experience.
- The family hopes to work with a nanny who is excited and ready for adventure, ready to hop on a boat for a week-long trip or go skiing in the Colorado mountains! The family also has two sweet and big dogs, so when they travel separately as a family, they hope for a dog-lover who can provide light pet care and house sitting. Collaboration is very important with these loving, hands-on parents and a candidate who can seamlessly provide full-charge care, as well as partner with mom and dad, will be key.
- A candidate with an all-hands-on-deck spirit who can be an extra set of hands around the home, and has aspirations to evolve their role into household management/family assisting as the family grows and their needs change, will be valued in this home for years to come!
- Must haves:
- At least 3 years of professional, full-time childcare experience
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Recent, applicable experience with infants and young, active toddlers
- Proactive approach to implementing developmentally-minded activities
- Collaborative and team-oriented, comfortable working in tandem with hands-on parents
- Excitement and flexibility to travel with the family frequently throughout the year as it is safe to do so
- Adventurous spirit, a love for the outdoors (comfortable both at the beach and in the snow)
- Confident swimmer and comfortable caring for children in/around water
- Animal friendly!
- Prior travel experience, a Bachelor’s degree, and/or knowledge of a second language are all big pluses, though not required
- Fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) against COVID-19 prior to start date in accordance with applicable laws.
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
Due to the nature of our industry, the current Omicron-related surge, and the number of children who are not yet eligible for a COVID-19 vaccination, in an effort to ensure everyone’s health and safety, this family is currently only considering candidates who are fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) against COVID-19.