A loving, active family based in San Francisco is seeking an infant-savvy nanny for their baby!
Based in SF, these hardworking parents have created a home for their baby that is warm and welcoming. Though privacy is important, they consider themselves laid-back and informal. Their lifestyle includes spending time outdoors, traveling, and their lovable dog! They deeply value longevity in this home and look forward to bringing on the perfect nanny for the adventures ahead!
This position is open to all Adventure Nanny candidates who are legally able to work in the US, possess a valid driver’s license and passport, and have experience with infants. This family is happy to consider relocation candidates for this position. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Create a warm, loving, and safe environment for the child to grow and thrive
- Assist with baby’s morning, afternoon, and evening routines
- Plan enriching activities beyond basic care with an emphasis on reaching developmental milestones
- Collaborate with parents on child-rearing philosophies
- Travel with the family both internationally and domestically
- Childcare-related household duties including preparing meals, occasional errands, and cleaning breast pump equipment
- Very light pet care
- A valid driver’s license
- A valid passport
- Experience with infants
- Strong swimming skills
- Knowledge of childcare philosophies such as RIE or Montessori preferred
- Fluency or knowledge of Portuguese a huge plus
- Positive, warm, organized, and professional
- Career-oriented and eager to commit long-term to a family
- Ability to travel with the family