A warm, affable, and communicative Bay Area family is seeking a kindhearted, proactive, and collaborative nanny to join in caring for their two young and enthusiastic children!
This friendly family has a four-year-old son and a brand new baby girl who is just two weeks old! This foursome loves spending time together in the kitchen; cooking family meals and sitting around the dinner table together each night is a beloved routine. The family also loves to travel, especially to visit family near and far! They have annual international trips in the summers and winters, exploring new places and spending time with family in India. Their son is affectionate, emotionally intelligent and enjoys reading, playdates, legos, and his new baby sister! He is happily sociable and rambunctious while his baby sister loves to relax, eat, and sleep. A nanny who can help mom with some meal-prep and collaborate on activities as she transitions back into working part-time will be greatly appreciated!
The ideal candidate for this role will possess a collaborative spirit with a heightened sense of step-in and step-out intuition, as mom loves to spend as much time with the children as she can throughout the day. A confident and warm nanny who brings a calming presence to the household while lending an extra set of hands with light tidying up will be highly valued. Compatibility is key! The ideal candidate will be able to create and maintain eating and napping schedules, handle playdates, and help mom prepare 2-3 meals for the family each week. When their son is not attending pre-school, the nanny will have the opportunity to create engaging activities for their son’s development and play games with his favorite toys and superheroes!
This is a full-time, live-out position guaranteeing 40-50 hours per week, with a schedule of either 8:30am to 6:30pm or 9am to 7pm Monday through Friday and is open to offering a half-day on Friday based on the candidate’s preference. The family would love to find a candidate who is open to working half-days on 1-2 Saturdays per month. The family is offering $35-$40/hour and a benefits package including assistance with healthcare, PTO, sick days, and a public transportation pass. A vehicle will be provided while on duty. The position will begin as soon as the family finds the perfect fit, hoping for April 1st!
This position is open to all Adventure Nanny candidates who are legally able to work in the US, possess a valid driver’s license and passport. This family is happy to consider relocation candidates for this position but is prioritizing local candidates at this time. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Create a calming, nurturing, and engaging environment for the children
- Collaborate with the parents on schedules and routines
- Help mom prepare healthy, well-balanced meals
- Be a supportive extra set of hands while the mother works from home
- Assist with light tidying around the home as needed
- Maintain open communication with the parents throughout the week
- Plan creative and educational activities and outings
- Occasional weekend support
- A valid driver’s license and passport (travel experience preferred)
- Brings a loving and kindhearted nature to the children’s environment
- Proactive and excited to join the family as a collaborative team member
- Models a healthy lifestyle by making positive food and lifestyle choices
- Well organized with schedules of children and parents