An on-the-go family based in Denver, CO is seeking a loving, experienced, and dedicated nanny to care for their newborn baby boy!
This loving, active family recently welcomed their baby to the world and are excited to find a candidate to provide compassionate care alongside them. The family travels frequently throughout the year, especially to London, Los Angeles, and Florida, and balance a bustling schedule of professional and personal commitments. While in Denver they enjoy their relaxed and welcoming home environment, quality time with their baby and their sweet dog, being an active part of their community, and spending time in the surrounding mountains whenever possible!
The ideal candidate for this position will be a collaborative, flexible caregiver, ready to partner with mom to tag-team the day-to-day routines. The family hopes for a nanny who can thrive in both a laid-back, tranquil environment while in Denver, as well as with the dynamic, on-the-go schedule while traveling. The family deeply values longevity and are seeking a candidate who is not just experienced and confident with newborns, but will also be a dedicated, loving caregiver for the years ahead and will prioritize their baby’s growth and wellbeing. During times when mom is caring for the baby, pitching in with various household tasks will be appreciated, including the baby’s laundry, general tidying, running errands, preparing bottles, light pet care, and general organization and assistance.
This is a full-time, live-out position of 40-50 hours/week with hours generally falling between 8am and 5pm when the family is in Denver. Opportunities for additional earnings are available if desired, as the family hopes for a candidate who is willing to provide evening coverage from 6pm-10pm for 1 to 2 days per week. When traveling with the family, the candidate should expect to work 50+ hours per week with a fluctuating schedule based on the family’s needs. The family is offering $30-$35/hour and are open to discussing additional benefits including assistance with healthcare, sick days, PTO, and relocation assistance as needed. A vehicle will be provided while on duty. The family hopes to find the perfect candidate by February 2020!
This position is open to all Adventure Nanny candidates who are legally able to work in the US, possess a valid driver’s license and passport, and have experience with newborns. This family is happy to consider relocation candidates for this position. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Create a warm, loving, and safe environment for the baby to grow and thrive
- Collaborate with parents and tag-team the day-to-day routines
- Love and cherish your time with the baby
- Support developing a feeding and sleeping routine for newborn baby
- Engage baby in creative, age appropriate, developmentally-minded activities
- Maintenance of the nursery and common areas, baby laundry and inventory management
- Travel with the family and provide support and flexibility for hectic, on-the-go schedules
- Various family assisting and household tasks as needed, including but not limited to running occasional errands, general tidying, light pet care, etc.
- A valid driver’s license
- A valid passport
- Infant and child CPR and First Aid certified
- 5 years of experience caring for infants and toddlers
- A background in early childhood education is considered a plus
- Knowledge of developmental milestones and attuned to those needs
- A collaborative spirit with step in and step out intuition
- Flexible and even-keeled in a hectic environment
- Ability to travel frequently with the family as needed
- Dog friendly!