A kind, energetic, and loving family in Navarre, FL (near Pensacola) is seeking an enthusiastic nanny with a calm, proactive demeanor to care for their soon-to-be 3-year-old triplets and 1.5-year-old boy!
This bustling family of 6 has created a home full of love and fun-filled moments. Three of the four children currently attend school, and in their free time love to be outside! Going to the zoo, the aquarium, or swimming at the beach are some of their favorite activities. One of the triplets has very well-controlled epilepsy which consists of occasional staring spells, and several of the children attend speech and occupational therapy. Mom works remotely from home and enjoys creating a partnership with their nanny while providing them with autonomy and space for their daily routine. The whole family is excited to welcome another member to their family team to inspire the kids, assist with their daily routines, and bring a fun-filled, tranquil attitude to their loving home.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a genuine love of working with children and a fun sense of humor! A candidate who enjoys working with multiples and can be proactive and quick on their feet will thrive in this home. The family is hopeful to find a nanny who is efficient, organized, comfortable working with a schedule, and flexible for the changes in daily routines that life can bring! Driving children to and from preschool, therapy, and various fun-filled, enriching activities throughout the day will be a big piece of this role. Comfortability, patience, and grace while working with each of the children’s developmental stages will be deeply valued in this home. The family travels occasionally throughout the year for work or to visit family and hope their nanny would enjoy joining them! Pitching in with the general tidiness of the home and preparing meals for the children will also be appreciated.
This is a full-time live-out position of 40 to 45 hours per week, with 40 hours per week guaranteed. The general schedule is Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays from 2pm-7pm and Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8am-6pm. Flexibility to work 1-2 weekends a month is appreciated, and the family will provide 2 consecutive weekdays off on those occasions. Driving will be required for this role and a nanny vehicle will be provided. The family is offering $25-$30/hour and are open to discussing benefits such as assistance with healthcare, PTO, and sick days. They hope to find the perfect as soon as possible!
This position is open to all Adventure Nanny candidates who are legally able to work in the US, possess a valid driver’s license and passport, and are able to swim. This family is happy to consider relocation candidates. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Create a warm, loving, and safe environment for the children to grow and thrive
- Transport children to and from school, therapy, and activities
- Bring a tranquil, even-keeled attitude to the daily routine of the children
- Plan local outings and adventures for the children
- Collaborate with parents to support the children in reaching developmental milestones
- Prepare healthy, wholesome meals for the children
- Travel occasionally with the family, 1-2 weeks annually
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- A valid passport
- Experience working with multiples
- Excellent swimmer and comfortable with children in/around water
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task, and be quick on your feet
- A sense of humor and an outgoing and positive personality
- Comfortable adhering to a schedule, with flexibility for schedule changes