A warm, fun-filled family in the heart of San Francisco is seeking a positive and experienced nanny with a team spirit to join them in caring for their almost 2-year-old child!
These parents are excited to find a nanny who can collaborate both gently and confidently in raising their child. They have enjoyed cultivating a RIE-inspired home where their child can lead the way in growth and development. They have put together a wonderful, supportive, and professional staff in their home as well and look forward to adding another warm, loving, and respectful member to their team.
The ideal candidate for this position will have an understanding and appreciation for the RIE philosophy. If not familiar already, the family is happy to work with the perfect candidate who invests in researching and familiarizing themselves with the RIE method and feels that it aligns with their own childcare philosophy! Nurturing a gentle and safe environment for their growing child to explore and lead in their own learning will be at the heart of this role. While caring for the little one is always the number one priority, and the right nanny for this family will also enjoy a variety of responsibilities, including child-related housekeeping tasks and administrative duties. A couple of hours at the end of each day are devoted to these responsibilities. Having step in and step out intuition so the family can enjoy their time together will also be valued. Candidates with experience working in fully-staffed homes and the utmost respect for confidentiality will be prioritized!
This is a full-time, live-out position of 40 to 50 hours per week. The general schedule will fall on Mondays through Fridays with an afternoon start time. Scheduling flexibility is appreciated. The family is offering a competitive hourly rate based on experience, as well as a generous benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance, relocation assistance, sick days, and PTO. A nanny vehicle will be provided while on duty. The family hopes to find the perfect candidate by the end of May 2019!
This position is open to all Adventure Nanny candidates who are legally able to work in the US, possess a valid driver’s license and passport, and have experience with infants. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Create a warm, loving, and safe environment for the child to grow and thrive
- Bring a tranquil, even-keeled attitude to the daily routine
- Collaborate with the family to prioritize and enhance their child’s growth and development with inspiration from RIE philosophy
- Various child-related housekeeping and daily administrative tasks
- Prepare whole, organic foods for the child
- Travel occasionally with the family throughout the year
- A valid driver’s license
- A valid passport
- Experience with infants
- Experience working in a fully staffed home
- Knowledge and appreciation of RIE philosophy, or willingness to learn prior to interviewing with family
- Strong administrative skills
- A collaborative, gentle, and confident mindset!