A kind and well-traveled family based in Nashville, TN is seeking a gentle, confident, and adaptable rotational nanny to care for their nearly 2-year-old and newborn, both at home and on their many travels!
This on-the-go family travels frequently for both work and pleasure; they strive to make both their home and on-the-road environments as nurturing, supportive and fun-filled as possible for their children. Their sociable 2-year-old loves to read, explore, and spend time with her newborn brother! The family has a close-knit support staff in their home and deeply values longevity and collaboration throughout their team. Meals will be provided while on duty! The family is excited to add a second, kind-hearted rotational nanny to work alongside their current nanny on a 7-on, 7-off schedule.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a go-with-the-flow spirit, a love for travel, and an excitement to work alongside a dynamic crew and fun-loving, involved parents. Experience with newborns and traveling will be important, as well as the flexibility to travel for extended periods of time. A candidate who is able to quickly adapt to a changing daily environment and provide a supportive foundation for the children is key! Above all, a team player attitude, a proactive spirit, and a genuine love for working with children will set apart the perfect candidate for this role. This family’s loving home also includes their sweet golden retriever, so being dog-friendly is a must!
This is a full-time rotational position of 7 days on and 7 days off that will require relocation to Nashville, TN. The position will be live-out while in Nashville, and accommodations will be provided while traveling. During weeks on, base hours will generally fall on Mondays through Fridays from 8am to 5pm with additional hours requested on an on-call basis. The family is offering between $70-75k/year in estimated annual earnings and healthcare coverage. Driving is required for this role and a vehicle will be provided while on duty. The position will begin as soon as the family finds the right fit!
This position is open to all Adventure Nanny candidates who are legally able to work in the US and possess a valid driver’s license and passport. This family is happy to consider relocation candidates for this position. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children both at home and while traveling
- Bring a tranquil, even-keeled attitude to the daily routine of the children
- Engage children in creative, age-appropriate, developmentally-minded activities
- Collaborate with involved parents, co-nanny, and household staff
- Pitch in to the overall tidiness of the home and various household tasks as necessary
- Plan activities and support a varying daily schedule
- Provide assistance while traveling with the family, including planning activities while on the road, packing for the children, and being a flexible and fun person to bring along!
- A valid driver’s license
- A valid passport
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with newborns
- Experience traveling and flexibility to travel for extended periods of time
- An all-hands-on-deck and pitch-in attitude
- A positive, team-player attitude and collaborative spirit
- Flexible and communicative