Do you want to join a fun-loving and active family on their horse farm in Kentucky!? The family has 9-year-old and 9-month-old daughters and 3-year-old and 6-year-old sons, and they are looking for the perfect nanny to be part of their family.
The ideal candidate has experience working with multiple children at a time with the capacity to multi-task and anticipate family needs while staying organized and upbeat. The nanny will be assisting in day-to-day routines for the children alongside their loving and involved parents. Things to expect will be: managing schedules, driving, laundry, light meal preparation, picking up after the children and helping to maintain a tidy home, and planning lots of fun outdoor activities like heading to the barn to say hi to the cats and bunny!
The schedule will be flexible, and typically 44 hours per week and 4 days a week: Wednesday-Thursday 2-8pm and Friday-Saturday 8am-12am. Additional scheduling changes, overnights and travel will be scheduled in advance. The nanny will live in a private 3-bedroom home on their property and have access to a family car to use while working. Compensation is $20/hour with overtime when applicable and a guaranteed 40-hour work week. Paid time off and sick days are also offered.
* Childcare duties including but not limited to: bathing, feeding, dressing, napping, morning and bedtime routines, scheduling, providing transportation to school and activities
* Provide enriching experiences and activities beyond basic care including: singing, creative age appropriate educational activities, outing and adventures
* Prepare healthy balanced meals for the children
* Collaborate with parents and assist in household management
* Assist with child related housekeeping duties and pitch in to the overall tidiness of the family environment
* Run errands for the family while children are in school
* Provide childcare during travel
* At least 2 years professional childcare experience
* Positive, energetic, team player
* Highly organized, with experience collaborating with a team
* A clean driving record
* Neat and tidy
* Flexible and adaptable to schedule changes
* Patient, kind and nurturing