A loving, on-the-go family based in Minneapolis, MN is seeking a caring, organized, and proactive nanny to care for their three children under three!
This family of five has enjoyed laying down their roots in Minnesota and are excited to embark on their family’s next chapter with their new nanny. They enjoy staying active outdoors, cooking together, and entertaining family and friends in their home. They look forward to watching their children grow in their interests and individuality. Their oldest is inquisitive and eager to learn. He loves reading and music and thrives with his weekly routine of lessons and classes. The younger two are happy, playful, and have a harmonious energy of one adventure-seeker and one observer. Both parents work often from home in a separate office and value their nanny’s authority and autonomy while they’re working. They are eager to find the perfect nanny who will jump in, provide them with wisdom, and be a pillar of support in creating a stable routine so they can prioritize quality family time. The family also has a beloved dog who loves to join in for walks and outdoor play.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an open communicator who is enthusiastic, creative, and eager to engage and guide these three growing children! Experience with toddlers is essential! As the family is excited to learn as they go with their three young children, a candidate with a flexible mindset who can grow and adapt alongside them will thrive in this role. Their kids love to swim so comfortability with children with water is also key! A pitch-in attitude and willingness to assist in multiple tasks will be highly valued in this home. Assisting with the general tidiness of the home, laundry, preparing healthy, balanced meals for the children, and running occasional errands will all be appreciated. This family hopes to find the perfect candidate who is ready to grow alongside them for years to come!
This is a full-time, live-out position guaranteeing 40 hours per week based in Minneapolis, MN. The family is open to discussing scheduling options with the right candidate, with general hours will falling between 8am and 8pm, Mondays through Fridays. The schedule is planned 30 days in advance and flexibility is appreciated. The family is offering $30-$35/hour and are open to discussing benefits such as assistance with healthcare, paid time off, and sick days. Driving is not required for this role, but is preferred. They hope to find the perfect candidate by June 2020.
This position is open to all Adventure Nanny candidates who are legally able to work in the US, and are able to swim. This family is happy to consider both local and relocation candidates for this position. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children
- Plan, supervise, and maintain rest, bed and nap times
- Help foster childhood learning and developmental milestones
- Engage toddlers in creative, age-appropriate, educational activities
- Maintain inventory of the children’s and household supplies
- Pitch in with the overall tidiness of the house
- Pitch in with various household duties including occasional errands and assisting with laundry
- Experience with toddlers and multiples is essential
- Open and honest communicator
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and clean driving record are all huge pluses!
- Knowledge of a foreign language is a bonus
- Willingness and ability to multi-task
- Ability to swim and comfortable with children in/around water