A wonderful family in Morningside Heights in Manhattan with 2 children is looking for a creative and organized full-time, live-out nanny and household assistant to join their loving family.
Do you love creative expression with energetic children, and appreciate organization and cleanliness? If so, this may be the perfect job for you! A family with a spunky 7-year-old girl and 4-year-old boy is looking for a household assistant and nanny to join their team. This family values nutrition, and is looking for a nanny who is wiling and eager to prepare healthy and balanced meals for the whole family. The ideal candidate for this role is active and health conscious, willing to pitch in with the tidiness of the home and with homework help, and excited to inspire two fun-loving children.
The schedule will be 11am-7pm Monday through Friday, with weekend flexibility. From 11am-3:30pm, the nanny will be in charge of household assisting duties like ordering groceries from Fresh Direct, meal preparation, organizing, light housework/tidying, and scheduling maintenance and tasks to help the home run smoothly before picking up the children from school. Schedules are flexible and will be shared in advance via Google calendar. This family would love a creative, organized, responsible and tech-savvy nanny and assistant!
The family is very busy and both parents work, so an organized and collaborative environment helps things run smooth in this bustling and loving home. This family has a wonderful organizational method, and is looking for a nanny equally as detail-oriented and clean. An energetic nanny who can be flexible and proactive will thrive in this role!
Compensation is competitive and will depend on experience.
* Childcare duties including but not limited to: bedtime routines, scheduling, walking kids from school and to activities, supervising homework and piano practice, coordination of appointments and playdates.
* Provide enriching experiences and activities beyond basic care including: singing, creative age appropriate educational activities, outings and adventures
* Prepare healthy balanced meals for the children and family
* Help with laundry
* Maintain children’s school activity calendar
* Collaborate with parents
* Assist with child related housekeeping duties and pitch in to the overall tidiness and upkeep of the family environment
* Run errands for the family while children are in school
* At least 2 years professional childcare experience
* Positive, energetic, team player
* Experience preparing balanced and healthy meals for the family
* Highly organized, with experience collaborating
* Neat and tidy
* Flexible and adaptable to schedule changes
* Patient, kind and nurturing