An active, outgoing, and loving family of three is looking for a star nanny to join their family in a part-time, long-term capacity. The family has a sweet and energetic 11-month-old daughter and the ideal candidate will love to engage in creative and educational play, be active, and enjoy exploring all of the wonderful things Seattle has to offer.
Both parents are busy professionals, so a nanny who is happy to jump in with healthy meal prep, tidying up activities like picking up toys, loading/unloading the dishwasher, child’s laundry, and a general willingness to jump in and help out where needed will excel in this role!
Weekly schedule will be Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7:45am to 5:45pm and Fridays from 8:15am to 1:45pm. Opportunities for additional hours and shifts will be offered with advanced notice. Compensation offered is $18-22/hour depending on experience and 5 paid vacation/sick days will be offered annually. The ideal candidate will have their own, safe vehicle to use while at work and all mileage will be reimbursed by the family.
In addition to all of the fun you’ll have with their daughter, the family has a sweet 6-year-old cocker spaniel/poodle mix that will need a walk and letting out during the day. Both parents are native to the Seattle area and reside near the University of Washington, a perfect neighborhood for long walks with many parks and beaches to explore!
Start Date for this position is Wednesday, August 2nd.
- Basic childcare duties including but not limited to: feeding, bathing, dressing, and bedtime
- Engage the child in creative, educational outings, and at-home activities
- Pitch in to the overall tidiness of the household and kid’s areas including child’s laundry
- 2 years of professional childcare experience
- Early childhood education interest and familiarity with developmental milestones
- Promote a healthy, active lifestyle
- Comfortable with healthy meal prep
- Happy to help take care of the family dog, i.e. walks and letting out to go to the bathroom
- Willing and able to pitch in wherever help is needed – a team player attitude
- Current driver’s license, clean driving record, and safe vehicle