An active and welcoming family in Santa Rosa is seeking a reliable, engaging, playful, and enthusiastic nanny to join their growing family in caring for their three, soon to be four, children! With baby number four expected in June, they are excited to find the perfect nanny to become a part of their family by August of 2019.
Based in the Bay Area, this outgoing, friendly, on-the-go family believes in introducing their children to as many things as they possibly can while they are still developing their interests, and thus enjoy a multitude of activities and adventures! The children, aged 9, 6, and 3 years old, currently attend elementary and preschool and partake in many and various extracurricular activities. With their family growing from 5 to 6 this year, they are eager to find an engaging and passionate nanny with a team spirit. Their dedicated full-time mom enjoys fostering a collaborative and supportive partnership with her children’s nanny; a self-starting candidate who is eager to strike a balance between autonomy and working as a team will feel right at home.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a playful, engaging spirit complimented by an organized and detail-oriented mindset, as this home as many moving pieces! An ability to multi-task will be key. The family is excited to find a nanny who can hit the ground running and enthusiastically navigate their daily routines. A passion for staying active will come in handy when joining in and nurturing their children’s interests, as well as an intellectual foundation to assist the children in their studies. Experience with newborns will also be essential. The family is hoping to find a nanny with an all-hands-on-deck attitude who can pitch in with preparing meals, running occasional errands, assisting with laundry, and tending to the overall tidiness of the home, as well as encouraging this mindset in their children. Overall, a candidate who is excited to fall into their family dynamic, bring their own personality to their home, and help enrich their children’s lives will thrive in this role for years to come.
This is a full-time, live-out position with the schedule roughly falling on Mondays through Fridays from 10 am to 6 pm. Flexibility will be appreciated for occasional date nights, special events, and travel. The family is offering $30-$35/hour with 40 guaranteed hours per week and are willing to discuss benefits such as assistance with healthcare. Candidates local to the Santa Rosa Area with an Associate’s degree or higher will be prioritized.
This position is open to all Adventure Nanny candidates who are legally able to work in the US and possess a valid driver’s license. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Care for, engage, and be a relatable role model for children
- Manage schedules and take children to school and their various extracurricular activities
- Bring a tranquil, even-keeled attitude to the daily routine of the children
- Provide enriching experiences and activities beyond basic care
- Engage baby in creative, age-appropriate, educational activities
- Encourage literacy and creativity
- Assist children with their studies as needed
- Prepare simple, wholesome, healthy meals for the children and occasionally assist with meal prep for the family
- Various household tasks including pitching in with the overall tidiness of the home, family laundry, and running occasional errands
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- A reliable vehicle
- CPR certified
- Candidates local to the Santa Rosa Area will be prioritized
- An Associate’s degree or higher
- Experience with newborns and multiples is essential
- An energetic, enthusiastic spirit
- A collaborative, intuitive mindset
- Flexibility to provide occasional coverage during evenings, weekends, and/or travel