A loving, active family based just outside of Minneapolis, MN is seeking an energetic, organized, caring, and proactive nanny to care for their 1.5-year-old boy and newborn twins!
With the addition of their two new members, this family of five is excited to be laying down their roots in Minnesota and embarking on their family journey. They enjoy staying active, especially with hockey, and entertaining guests in their home. They look forward to watching their children grow in their interests and individuality; their toddler loves music and partakes in music and ECFE classes while their newborns enjoy interacting with others! Both parents work often from home in separate offices and value their nanny’s authority and autonomy while they’re working. They are eager to find the perfect nanny who will jump in, provide them with wisdom, and be a pillar of support so they can prioritize their family.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an open communicator who is enthusiastic, creative, and eager to engage and guide these three growing children! Experience with both newborns and toddlers is essential. As the family is excited to learn as they go with their three young children, a candidate with a flexible mindset who can grow and adapt alongside them will thrive in this role. Their kids love to swim so comfortability with children with water is also key! A pitch-in attitude and willingness to assist in multiple tasks will be highly valued in this home. Assisting with the general tidiness of the home, laundry, preparing bottles and meals for the children, and running occasional errands will all be appreciated. This family hopes to find the perfect candidate who is ready to grow alongside them for years to come!
This is a full-time, live-out position of 40 to 50 hours per week based in Wayzata, MN. The general schedule will be from late morning to early evening with flexibility appreciated. The family is offering $30-$35/hour and are open to discussing benefits such as assistance with healthcare, paid time off, and sick days. A reliable vehicle is required for this role. They hope to find the perfect candidate by April 2019!
This position is open to all Adventure Nanny candidates who are legally able to work in the US, possess a valid driver’s license and passport, are able to swim, and have a reliable vehicle and clean driving record. This family is happy to consider relocation candidates for this position. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children
- Plan, supervise, and maintain rest, bed and nap times
- Help foster childhood learning and developmental milestones
- Engage newborns and toddler in creative, age-appropriate, educational activities
- Maintain inventory of the children’s and household supplies
- Prepare bottles and meals using healthy, unprocessed ingredients
- Pitch in with the overall tidiness of the house
- Pitch in with various household duties including occasional errands and assisting with laundry
- Become an asset to the family when traveling or spending time with family and friends
- Ability to occasionally travel with the family or care for children while parents travel
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- A reliable vehicle
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree will be prioritized
- Experience with newborns and multiples essential
- Knowledge of Spanish will be a huge plus!
- A willingness and ability to multi-task
- Ability to swim and comfortable with children in/around water
- Open and honest communicator
- Flexibility to provide occasional evening and overnight coverage
- Travel occasionally with the family