A fun, friendly, and passionate family in Denver, CO is seeking a reliable, enthusiastic, and flexible nanny to care for their 2-year-old boy and newborn girl!
These dual-working parents work hard for both their family and their careers! They have enjoyed their recent move to Colorado where they can explore the outdoors and enjoy being active with their children. Their toddler is fun-loving, expressive, and very active while their newborn is getting settled into her new surroundings. This family loves to travel and has spent time living abroad and they are excited to instill the same love for travel and other cultures in their children as they grow! The family is eager to find a nanny who can take charge and be a reliable beam of support in their dynamic and active lives.
The ideal candidate for this position will have an outgoing, energetic, and playful spirit while being a professional and proactive team player! This family highly values reliability in their home as their schedules can be demanding; a sense of flexibility, punctuality, and solid communication skills will be key! Experience with newborns and a deep understanding of developmental milestones will be essential as well. They hope to get their toddler exploring and socializing, so a nanny who is ready to get outside, plan activities, organize playdates, and get involved in the toddler community will thrive! Assisting with child-related household duties such as healthy meal preparation, tidying the kitchen and play areas, children’s laundry, and running occasional errands will be appreciated.
This is a full-time, live-out position of 45 to 50 guaranteed hours per week. The general schedule will fall on Mondays through Fridays from 8:30 am to 6 pm, and flexibility to work with schedule changes with advanced notice will be appreciated. The family is offering $25+/hour as well as benefits such as assistance with healthcare, PTO, and sick days. They hope to find the perfect candidate by April 2019!
This position is open to all Adventure Nanny candidates who are legally able to work in the US, possess a valid driver’s license and passport, and have experience with newborns. This family is happy to consider relocation candidates for this position. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the child/children
- Engage baby in creative, age-appropriate, developmental activities
- Plan enriching activities beyond basic care, including local outings and adventures with an emphasis on reaching developmental milestones.
- Plan activities and support a varying daily schedule. Become an asset to the family when traveling or spending time with family and friends
- Assist with child-related housekeeping duties and pitch into the overall tidiness of the family environment
- Run occasional errands as needed
- Travel occasionally with the family throughout the year
- Experience working with toddlers and infants at the same time
- A desire to implement and engage children in developmentally-minded activities and prioritizing their interests
- Flexibility to work with schedule changes and to travel occasionally with the family
- An ability to maintain a balance of warmth and professionalism
- A positive, team-player attitude
- An engaging, energetic spirit
- A valid passport, driver’s license and clean driving record
- A reliable vehicle