A talented and experienced private chef is needed to join a family of five this summer near Coeur d’Alene, Idaho!
This loving, creative, and active family is excited to find a professional candidate who enjoys taking initiative in their role as a private chef, collaborating with the family and other household staff, and who is excited about the opportunity of spending the summer in a beautiful lakeside location.
In addition to planning and cooking creative and healthy meals, keeping a few dietary restrictions in mind, this position requires the ability to multitask and a minimum of 3 years of related professional experience. A successful candidate will provide scheduling flexibility and have the autonomy to work within a full-time schedule that works well for everyone.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an active, adventurous, self-starting private chef who is available to work June through August of 2019! Compensation is commensurate with experience and additional benefits may be available. In addition, the family is happy to offer private accommodations near the family’s home, if desired.
This position is open to all Magnolia Agency candidates who are legally able to work in the US and possess a valid driver’s license. This family is happy to consider relocation candidates for this position. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Prepare healthy, balanced and delicious meals
- Oversee the day-to-day mealtimes and assist with vendors and contractors as needed
- Work as a team with household staff
- Manage and stock household inventory, supplies, and groceries
- Assist with event planning and execution
- At least 3 years of similar private chef or equivalent professional experience
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Comfortable working with dietary restrictions, including egg and dairy allergies
- Positive, energetic, highly organized, with experience collaborating with a team
- Professional, tidy, and able to think several steps ahead