**Details Updated 9/20/21** A friendly, energetic family based in North Palm Beach, FL is seeking a playful, organized, and self-starting nanny/family assistant to support their 3 school-aged children and home!
This devoted father views nannying as “the most important job in the world!” The family has always made sure to place an emphasis on being supportive and accommodating to the caregivers enriching their children’s lives. He and the children’s mother have amicably separated and work together to foster an environment where their children can thrive. Aged 11, 8, and 7 years old, they are athletic and active and love to play sports (as well as video games, music, reading, and more!), always ready to get outside and play. They currently attend school full-time as well as various extracurricular activities. With many moving pieces in the home, the whole family is excited to welcome a nanny/family assistant who can uplift the children’s enriching home atmosphere, as well as ensure all runs smoothly so the family can prioritize their time with another.
This position is ideal for a candidate who thrives in an autonomous role, while still enjoying a warm, supportive, welcoming work environment! A nanny/family assistant who is intuitive, can predict needs, and has a detail-oriented mentality will be valued in this home. Being a positive role model and fostering a supportive, enriching environment for the children will be priority number one in this role! A playful candidate who isn’t afraid to head outside and join in with a sport in the backyard or who can assist with homework support will be appreciated. While the children are in school, the family would love to work with a candidate who can jump in with organizational tasks and family assisting support, from managing calendars to healthy meal prep for the children to closet/inventory management and more. The role will focus on providing support while the children are at their father’s home, and an emphasis will be placed on family assisting tasks while they are at their mother’s.
- Hours/Schedule: Full-time, guaranteeing 40 hours per week regardless of hours worked. The schedule will vary from week to week and will be communicated well in advance for ease of planning. The family will be happy to collaborate with the candidate on a schedule that works best for all parties.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-in. Accommodations include a private and separate bedroom and bathroom with a private entrance in the family’s home.
- Compensation and Benefits: The family is offering $30-$35+/hour depending on experience in addition to benefits including assistance with healthcare, relocation assistance, and PTO.
- Start Date: The position will begin as soon as the family finds the perfect fit!
- Other Notes: Driving is required for this role and a vehicle will be provided while on duty.
- Care for, engage, and be a relatable role model for children
- Implement fun-filled, enriching activities, and participate alongside the children!
- Provide safe and reliable transportation to and from school and activities
- Provide light homework assistance as needed
- Prepare simple, healthy meals for the children
- Collaborate with father, mother, and children to ensure continuity of care and that the home is running smoothly
- Various family assisting tasks including running errands, light tidying, closet/inventory organization and management, calendar management, and more
- At least 3 years of professional, full-time childcare experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Proven experience and confidence caring for elementary and middle school-aged children
- Comfortability caring for multiple children in a role
- Organized and detail-oriented, ready to jump in on family assisting tasks
- Proactive, able to intuit the family’s needs
- Excellent communication skills and a team-spirited personality
- Willingness to mirror the family’s COVID-19 safety protocols
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US, possess a valid driver’s license. This family is happy to consider relocation candidates for this position. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!