A busy and loving family of seven in Silicon Valley is looking for an easygoing, playful, and loving manny or nanny to join their go-with-the-flow nanny team. This busy household with children ranging in ages from 2 years to 17 years old is excited to find a candidate who is ready to jump in and engage with the kids and be an integral part of making this home thrive.
The right candidate will be well versed in teamwork and will be excited to work alongside a loving and devoted team. An eagerness to get down and dirty and play with the kids while being aware of developmental milestones and encouraging educational exploration is a must! Day to day activities will include getting ready for school, light meal preparation, going on an adventure around the area or packing and planning for an upcoming family getaway.
Willingness to understand the importance of scheduling in a home with many moving parts is important and maintaining an open mind and flexibility will be key for the successful candidate. Experience with toddlers is required and candidates with experience as a travel nanny will excel in this role for years to come!
This is a wonderful opportunity to connect with an innovative family and build a long-lasting relationship. The family is offering a generous compensation package including health benefits, paid time off and paid sick days. Weekly schedule will be 8:30am to end of day Monday through Friday with opportunity for travel and overnights with advanced notice.
This is a live-out position with a start date as soon as the find the right candidate!
- Manage schedules and transport children to school and after school activities
- Plan enriching activities beyond basic care with an emphasis on reaching developmental milestones
- Basic childcare duties: bathing, feeding, dressing, laundry, tidying up childcare related areas
- Occasionally travel with the family
- Working as a kind and cohesive member of the home’s staff
- 2 years full-time professional childcare experience
- Fluency in the Spanish language both written and verbal
- Bright, driven and confident interacting with the children and running a home
- Demonstrates excellent judgement and ownership in their role
- A valid passport, driver’s license and clean driving record
- Experience teaching or tutoring early elementary students a big plus!
- Preference for candidates with experience in fully staffed homes