An active family of 5 with three sons with ages ranging from 8 months to 7 years is seeking a nanny or manny to join their rotating team of nannies.
Are you a Spanish speaker with a love for an active lifestyle, teamwork and above all a passion for working with children? An innovative family of 5 is looking for the perfect candidate to join their nanny team in their fully-staffed home. The family truly values their adventurous and healthy lifestyle and is looking for a warm, kind, and positive candidate to be a great addition to their family.
The ideal candidate can look forward to traveling both domestically and internationally year-round, spending afternoons playing in the pool with the three boys, and working with a confident and well-equipped staff to make the home run smoothly. This nanny or manny will also be responsible for transporting the boys to extracurricular activities using a provided car.
Education is of paramount importance to this family, and they are looking for someone who is fluent in Spanish and will be able to assist their sons in their language proficiency, as well as monitoring their progress on other developmental milestones. The family values and respects all philosophies and lifestyles, and expects the same out of their future candidate.
The schedule will be Wednesday-Friday from 8am to end of day with Monday and Tuesdays off. Weekends are rotated amongst the nanny team, so the ideal candidate will be willing and eager to work every other weekend and will be open and flexible to work with the team in terms of scheduling. Experience with high-profile families, fully-staffed homes, and collaborating well in a shared care environment are both huge bonuses.
Top salary and generous benefits and PTO are being offered for this position. The family is open to assisting the perfect candidate with relocation.
This is a full-time, live-out position with an immediate start date once the right candidate is found!
- Care for and engage curious boys ages 8 months, 5 and 7 years old
- Manage schedules and take children to school and their various extracurricular activities
- Plan enriching activities beyond basic care, including local outings and adventures
- Household management tasks to include: managing schedules, children’s laundry, general picking up around the house as it pertains to the children, running child-related errands, and ordering supplies for children
- Travel responsibilities will rotate between the nanny staff and both domestic and international travel will be offered
- Minimum of 2 years full-time professional childcare experience
- Bright, warm, and professional demeanor
- Fluent in Spanish
- Valid driver’s license, passport and a clean driving record
- Demonstrates excellent judgement and teamwork in their role
- Experience teaching or tutoring early elementary students a big plus!
- Strong swimmer and comfortable caring for children in and around water
- Dedication to maintaining an active and healthy lifestyle