A loving, on-the-go family based in San Francisco is seeking a reliable, kind, and adventure-ready nanny to care for their two young children!
Based in San Francisco proper, these dual-career parents have lovingly struck a balance between hardworking and laidback in their bustling home. They hold a love for the outdoors and enjoy traveling throughout the year, from enjoying the beaches in Hawaii to skiing in the winters. Their 3-year-old is highly verbal with a sense of humor and attends school part-time while their nearly 1-year-old is just coming into his jolly personality. They are hopeful to find a safety-conscious, fun-loving, and proactive nanny with a genuine love for working with children to be an engaging and consistent presence for their children.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a go-with-the-flow attitude and a collaborative spirit. The family is excited to find a nanny who will be 100% engaged with their children throughout the day, inspiring their growth and being a supportive rock for both the kids and the family as a whole. A candidate with a love for travel and the outdoors will feel right at home in this role as fun-filled adventures await! The family’s household team includes a housekeeper, family assistant, and chef, and an all-hand on deck attitude including pitching in with light tidying and child-related household duties will be valued and appreciated. This truly wonderful career opportunity will be perfect for a candidate who is ready to be engaged, proactive, organized, and devoted to this loving family.
This is a full-time, live-out position with a schedule of 40-50 hours per week. The general schedule will fall on Mondays through Fridays between 8 am to 7 pm, flexibility to travel with the family will be important. The family is offering $30-35+/hour with frequent opportunities for overtime and travel. They are open to discussing benefits such as assistance with healthcare, PTO, and sick days. Driving will be required for this role and a vehicle will be provided while on duty. They hope to find the perfect candidate to join their team as soon as they find the right fit!
This position is open to all Adventure Nanny candidates who are legally able to work in the US and possess a valid driver’s license and passport. Candidates with an Associate’s degree or higher will be prioritized. This family is happy to consider relocation candidates for this position. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Create a warm, loving, and safe environment for the children to grow and thrive
- Transport children to and from school and activities
- Supervise children’s activities, engage with and be present physically and mentally
- Assist with the children’s daily routines
- Light household duties related to childcare including tidying play areas and occasional meal prep
- Plan activities and support a varying daily schedule. Become an asset to the family when traveling or spending time with family and friends.
- Provide childcare during domestic and international travel
- Work with the parents to provide loving and consistent care
- A valid driver’s license
- A valid US passport
- An Associate’s degree or higher strongly preferred
- Experience with the infant and toddler stages
- Flexible and able to travel with the family throughout the year
- A proactive and pitch-in mentality
- Reliable and organized
- Adventure and travel-ready!