A busy, loving, and jet-setting family of five is looking for an adaptable nanny to join their international adventures! The family has two boys, ages 2 and 8, and a 4-month-old baby girl. They are looking for someone experienced working with children of all ages, traveling, and working and living abroad.
They are based in New York City and spend approximately 25% of their time in England. In New York, the nanny will live out and will usually work a Monday-Friday 9-5pm schedule. While traveling and in England, the nanny will live-in and work a more flexible, pre-arranged, full-time schedule. The family also take at least one international or domestic trip per year and will bring their nanny along.
The family is offering a generous vacation package with four weeks of paid time off, a competitive hourly rate, and the opportunity to work with a kind and loving family, for a long time, in a position that will quench your wanderlust!
- Childcare duties for an infant, toddler, and child, including but not limited to: assisting with morning and bedtime routines, meal prep, feeding, bathing, homework help, scheduling, and transporting children to school and activities
- Provide enriching experiences and activities beyond basic care including creative age-appropriate educational activities and outings
- Support developing a feeding and sleeping routine for a newborn baby and mother
- Prepare healthy and balanced meals for the children
- Collaborate with parents on the care of children
- Assist with child-related housekeeping duties and pitch in to the overall tidiness of the family environment
- Run errands for the family while children are in school
- Pack and assist with travel preparations, entertain children while in transit and provide childcare internationally
- At least 2 years professional childcare experience, including experience working with infants
- Travel ready! Experience traveling with children and families
- A valid passport
- Flexible and adaptable to schedule changes
- Positive, energetic, optimistic team player
- Neat and tidy
- Patient, kind and nurturing
- Must speak English, second languages are a bonus!