An active and welcoming family of four is looking for a travel-ready, positive, and collaborative nanny to join their family in Wilson, WY!
- Location: Wilson, WY
- Ages of children: 6 months old and 2.5 years old
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the right fit!
- Schedule: Full-time, guaranteeing 45 hours per week with the general schedule falling on Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. Flexibility for evenings, weekends, and travel will be asked in advance and appreciated!
- Compensation and benefits: The family is offering a full compensation package in the $90-100+k/year range (~$35-40+/hour) and is open to providing benefits like PTO, paid holidays and sick days, healthcare stipend, and a vehicle for use while on-duty. They are excited to build a compensation and benefits package that works well for their perfect applicant!
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-in. Accommodations include a 2-bedroom separate residence on the family’s property situated above a fully built out home gym that the candidate will have open access to during their off time.
- Daily environment:
- This outdoor-loving family of four (and their Golden Retriever mix!) is so excited to find an Adventure Nanny to join their family team in the scenic Jackson Hole area! When they’re not out playing in the snow or cooking a nice dinner at home, the family loves to spend time traveling to their second home in Tahoe and exploring new places. Both parents work from home due to COVID-19, though dad has plans to move into an off-site office soon, and enjoy the flexibility to travel and spend time elsewhere.
- Their two-and-a-half-year-old loves reading, being in the kitchen, and can even hike several miles on his own! He started attending preschool three days per week this past fall and is thriving in his new environment. The 6-month-old is described by his parents as being a truly laid-back, smiley baby who loves to hang out with his brother and parents.
- Ideal candidate:
- This position is ideal for a candidate who is curious, creative, and possesses a patient and positive demeanor. Experience with the infant through toddler stages and a desire to instill independence, as well as lovingly create and maintain boundaries to help the children grow and thrive is key! The family most aligns with the Montessori philosophy and would love a candidate who is excited to follow their lead, as well as share new approaches to care.
- An excitement to collaborate and willingness to pitch-in with child-related housekeeping, meal prep, errands, and to generally be a member of the family’s team will go a long way in this role. They are excited to have a team dynamic with their nanny and see them as a partner in caring for their children and helping their household run smoothly. A candidate who possesses a household management or personal assisting skill set (or a desire to learn!) will be able to grow with their family for years to come!
- Candidates who are excited to get outside, rain, shine or snow and who are truly thrilled to live the outdoor playgrounds of Jackson and Tahoe will fit right in with this adventurous family.
- Must haves:
- Minimum of 3 years full-time professional childcare experience, especially long-term experience caring for children, specifically with toddlers and young children
- A valid driver’s license and passport
- Comfortability driving in the snow
- Flexibility to travel domestically and internationally
- Experience creating structure, discipline, and schedule in a warm and caring way
- Ability and willingness to assist with common household tasks, errands, and child-related housekeeping
- A positive, team-player attitude and love for the outdoors!
- Fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) against COVID-19 prior to start date in accordance with applicable laws
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
Due to the nature of our industry, the current Omicron-related surge, and the number of children who are not yet eligible for a COVID-19 vaccination, in an effort to ensure everyone’s health and safety, this family is currently only considering candidates who are fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) against COVID-19.