Love to travel? This lively family who is always on the move is looking for a confident nanny to share a rotational schedule caring for their 4.5-year-old boy and a 1.5-year-old girl!
Based in Jackson Hole, WY, the family splits their time between their home base in Wyoming, Cabo, Santa Barbara, and beyond! They value consistency, collaboration, and, of course, family time with their children. They are hoping to find a candidate who is proactive, communicative, and excited and able to travel with them extensively throughout the year.
This family is looking for a nanny to work a one week on, one week off rotational schedule with another Adventure Nanny, so as to create a more immersive role in caring for their children. They hope to find a candidate who can learn and follow along with the children’s daily schedule, whether at home or while traveling. Someone who is intuitive and knows when to step in with the kids, as well as to step out when the family needs quality time together, will be a highly valued member of their team. The family has a pool and a swim instructor who comes once a week, so a candidate who is comfortable with children in and around water is a must! As the kids grow, they would also love to find a nanny who can provide tutoring and homework help, especially while traveling. While the family has a house manager in Jackson Hole who takes care of errands, some school drop-offs and additional errands may be requested. A team player will fit in seamlessly with this bustling, collaborative, and kind family staff!
This is a 1 week on, 1 week off rotational schedule that is live-in while on duty. The family is offering a competitive hourly pay that is negotiable depending experience for 27 weeks of work (26 scheduled weeks and an additional ‘flex time’ week to be scheduled in advance by the family), and are happy to discuss benefits such as assistance with healthcare.
This position is open to all Adventure Nanny candidates who are legally able to work in the US and possess a valid driver’s license and passport. This family is happy to consider relocation candidates for this position. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Create a warm, loving, and safe environment for the children to grow and thrive
- Provide overnight and primary care as needed
- Work with the parents to provide loving and consistent care, including coordinating daily schedules
- Transporting children to and from school and activities
- Ability to travel frequently for extended periods of time
- Assist with traveling duties including packing/unpacking, carrying luggage, transportation and other travel-related assistance
- Run errands occasionally as needed
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- A valid passport
- Experience working on a rotational schedule required
- Strong swimmer and comfortable caring for children in and around water
- A background in early childhood education a huge plus
- Tutoring experience preferred
- Flexible in schedule and location and willingness to travel with the family
- Good communication, excellent judgment skills, and a self-starter