A friendly, relaxed, and engaging Bay Area family is seeking two calm, confident, and collaborative full-time nannies to join them in caring for their 7-month-old daughter!
This family is new to the Bay Area and is excited to have fun-loving, creative, inquisitive, and experienced candidates join them in exploring their new city with their daughter. This family loves imaginative play, exploring the outdoors, traveling, and listening to music. Their newborn daughter is very curious, observant and active with a love for animals, games, and arts & crafts. She takes her time introducing herself to her surroundings and is quite vocally communicative. She also loves to be cuddled and sung to. This family can’t wait to welcome two full-time nannies that can collaborate in harmony with their dynamic schedule.
Ideal candidates for this role will be experienced in newborn care and passionate about child development. Candidates with patience and ingenuity will be valued as their child is currently establishing her feeding and sleep routines. The family will be switching to solids and beginning elimination communication in the coming months and looks forward to meeting candidates who will happily support their family through these transitions! The family is seeking individuals with great joy for exploring learning opportunities and would welcome a candidate who has familiarity with another language and who feels comfortable sharing that knowledge with their daughter as she continues to grow and learn! Day-to-day family assisting duties will include contributing to maintaining a tidy household, healthy meal prep, and baby-related dishes and laundry.
The family is ideally looking for two nannies to cover a rotational shift 3-4 days on followed by 3-4 days off, with the general schedule falling between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and 10am-8pm on Saturday and/or Sunday They are happy to guarantee full-time hours and would be excited about a candidate who occasionally offers flexibility to take on additional evening or weekend hours as needed with advanced notice. The family will be happy to work with their nannies to establish a schedule that works well for all parties. This family looks forward to inviting their nannies on both domestic and international travel in the months and years ahead, and excitement to join them with advance notice will be appreciated! The family is offering $35-40 per hour depending on experience and are happy to offer additional benefits such as a generous healthcare package, PTO, sick days, and a public transportation pass.
This position is open to all Adventure Nanny candidates who are legally able to work in the US and possess a valid driver’s license and passport. This family is happy to consider relocation candidates. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Build a harmonious and collaborative dynamic with the family and other nannies
- Create a loving, playful, and calm environment for learning
- Support the child through developmental steps
- Bring patience and innovation to bottle feeding, sleeping routines, and other day-to-day infant care needs
- Pitch in with baby-related cleaning duties and overall household tidiness
- Bring authenticity to the role and connection with the family that supports their daughter’s growth
- Travel occasionally with the family both domestically and internationally as needed
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- A reliable vehicle would be preferred, but not required
- Experience with newborns and infants including experience with feeding, sleep training, elimination communication, and knowledge of developmental milestones
- A background in or passion for child development
- Knowledge of a second language is a huge plus!
- Gentle, enthusiastic, and proactive demeanor
- Comfort and ability to work as a member of a nanny team to support the family