Attention infant-experienced nannies! A creative family is seeking two exceptional nannies to care for their sweet 9-month-old daughter. These nannies will act as a team to support their daughter as she continues to grow and reach new developmental milestones.
A warm, positive and flexible ‘go with the flow’ attitude is essential. The ideal candidate will be creative and engaging, and above all someone who will nurture and love this growing girl! An open mind, flexibility, and extensive experience with newborns is a must! The family also has a 6-year-old son who is working with a private educator in an unschooling environment, so candidates who are familiar and open to different parenting and educating philosophies will fit right into this open and warm household environment.
The schedule will rotate between three and four 12-hour shifts, providing 7 day a week care between the two nannies. Occasional travel opportunities will arise with advance notice. Salary is highly competitive and will commensurate with experience and a health insurance stipend will be offered. Start date for this position is June 19th.
This position is only open to candidates who live within a commuting distance of Malibu.
* Childcare duties including feeding, bathing, dressing, napping and morning and evening routines
* Collaborate with Mom, Dad and co-nanny, checking in on developmental milestones
* Assist with child related housekeeping duties and pitch in to the overall tidiness of the family environment
* Comfortable preparing nutritional meals for mother and baby
* Run errands occasionally as needed
* Familiarity with attachment parenting
* Licensed driver with a clean driving record
* Create a warm and safe environment for the child to grow and thrive
* At least 3 years professional experience with newborns and infants
* Local to the Los Angeles Area
* Possess knowledge about each childhood development stage and attuned to the child’s developmental needs
* Aware and anticipates the needs of the mother and provide support
* Possess experience exhibiting discretion and loyalty while working with high profile families
* A positive team-player attitude
* Desire to commit long-term