A loving, fun, and engaging family of four are seeking a full-time nanny to join them in Mill Valley, CA to assist two busy professional parents in caring for their daughters, aged almost 4 years and 13 months old!
This dynamic family’s ideal candidate is full of energy and brings a can-do attitude to every day. Along with being experienced and safety-conscious, this family would love to find a candidate who is well-versed in developmental milestones for both the toddler and early elementary stages and who can engage in educational play with both children. Their older daughter is witty and has the gift of gab, so someone with the excitement to encourage her in her adventures, play with Legos, and make silly faces will fit right in with this family! These parents describe themselves as kind, loving, and warm with a direct and transparent communication style. A candidate who is fun, experienced, warm, open, and organized will feel right at home in this role.
In addition to providing care for their two daughters, they are seeking someone who will be a positive role model for their children and instill the value of emotional intelligence and build a strong foundation of the day-to-day responsibilities from daily hygiene and routines, to healthy meal preparation. Someone with a team-player mentality who is willing to pitch in and create a warm, welcoming home environment will be appreciated as well! The family may request help with errands including dropping off dry cleaning, grocery shopping, and returning packages as time allows.
This is a full-time, live-out position of 40 hours/week. The general schedule will fall on Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm. Flexibility for occasional evenings, overnights, and travel coverage with advanced notice will be expected and appreciated. The family is prioritizing California-based candidates for this position but will be happy to consider relocation candidates who are a perfect fit for their family. They are offering $35+/hour depending on experience as well as sick days, PTO and other benefits such as a healthcare stipend and relocation assistance (if needed) for the right candidate.
This position is open to all Adventure Nanny candidates who are legally able to work in the US and possess a valid driver’s license. This family is prioritizing Bay Area and California-based candidates, but are happy to consider a perfect-fit relocation candidate for this position. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
- Assisting with child-related transportation, schedule coordination, and accompanying to activities as needed
- Bring an energetic, thoughtful, and dedicated energy to the role everyday
- Light child-related housekeeping like laundry, organizing kids’ meals, grocery shopping, and meal prep
- Take on family assisting tasks as needed like errands, picking up dry cleaning, and other basic administrative tasks to support the family as a whole
- Work in partnership with parents on developmental updates and childcare planning
- Plan enriching activities beyond basic care
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- CPR certified
- Knowledgeable about early childhood education, childhood development, and/or possess classroom experience strongly preferred
- Confident and patient with both toddler and early-elementary-aged care
- Safety-conscious and responsible
- Patient and flexible, with strong communication skills
- Possess a fun and energetic demeanor!