Adventure Nannies is proud to provide long-term, in-home childcare services. We accept applications from only the top, most experienced candidates. These candidates are thoroughly screened to ensure they are respectful, professional, adaptable, and meet our agency’s minimum requirements for a placement. Additionally, we pride ourselves on running ‘unicorn searches’ and working with families with specific language, educational, or other hyperfocused requests.
Our Long-Term Placement search includes:
- A dedicated Placement Counselor to assist you through the interviewing and hiring process
- Personalized job description and active, creative recruitment
- In-depth nanny profiles tailored to your family’s specific needs and preferences
- Extensive candidate screening process including reference checks, employment verification, multiple interviews, and internet screening
- Detailed reference transcripts for candidates moving to interview stage
- Nanny interviewing and training guidelines
- Assistance with scheduling and salary negotiations and employment agreements as needed
- Assistance with state-specific employment and tax laws as needed
- Comprehensive background checks, driving records and educational verification (Note: For our long-term placements, background checks are ordered once an offer of employment has been extended and accepted in compliance with applicable law.)
Our long-term nanny placements begin with a modest launch fee. Our one-time placement fees vary depending on package level and geographic location.
For more information about our long-term placement package, please fill out our Family Contact Form.