Our Private Educators come from a diverse range of educational backgrounds and are experienced classroom teachers, homeschool teachers and tutors. They are familiar with a variety of progressive educational styles including unschooling, Waldorf and Montessori and many are experienced nannies as well.
Our Private Educator search includes:
- A dedicated Placement Counselor to assist you through the interviewing and hiring process
- Optional in-home consultation
- Personalized job description and active, creative recruitment
- In-depth educator profiles tailored to your family’s specific needs and preferences
- Extensive candidate screening process including reference checks, employment verification and Internet screening
- Detailed reference check reports for candidates moving to interview stage
- Nanny interviewing and training guidelines
- Assistance with scheduling and salary negotiations and employment agreements as needed
- Assistance with state-specific employment and tax laws as needed
- Background checks through PFC Information Services (Note: For our private educator searches, background checks are ordered once an offer of employment has been extended and accepted.)
For more information about our Private Educator services, please email email@example.com or give us a call at 917-310-2300.