Summit Sessions is an ongoing educational series for nannies, educators, newborn care specialists, and other private service professionals who gather monthly for inspiring and cutting-edge experts and leaders in their fields, who will offer their expertise in the form of live, interactive sessions for attendees to take in, ask questions of, and learn from.
In this upcoming session on May 17th at 4 pm am PST // 7 pm EST, you’ll learn about the fundamental teachings of Conscious Parenting taught by Certified Conscious Parenting Coach, Sarah Sticklin. Join us for this free educational webinar on May 17th, you can register using the link below!
About The Presenter:
Sarah is a conscious parenting coach, intuitive energy healer, and spiritual medium. After experiencing the traumatic death of one of her nanny children, Sarah has dedicated her life to helping people heal wounds surrounding connection, trust, and grief. She works with families, children, and adults around the world who are desiring to connect back to their purpose and passion for life.
Sarah leads people to inner peace using eastern wisdom teachings, western psychology, and intuitive channeling. Sarah combines her clinical experience in behavioral health hospitals, pediatric therapy clinics, and working in homes alongside families to provide a holistic approach to help people create conscious connections and live in alignment. Sarah is best known for helping individuals connect with children and parents who have passed away as well as providing support to people who are looking for a deeper sense of purpose and direction. Sarah’s lifework is to remind us that we are all connected on a greater level and that the trust in this can bring us peace in all areas of our life and work.
Learn How To:
In this session, you’ll learn about the fundamental teachings of Conscious Parenting taught by Certified Conscious Parenting Method Coach, Sarah Sticklin. You will learn the pillars of Conscious Parenting, how it can transform your life, and how it can lead to the emotional intelligence of the children in your care. Sarah will provide a step-by-step breakdown of how to connect deeper with children, communicate effectively with the parents you work for, and give strategies to navigate difficult work situations in the home. Sarah will introduce tools and practices to avoid burnout and compassion fatigue that support your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual body.
In this session we’ll discuss the following points:
- A meaningful exploration into Conscious Parenting and how you can use it to enhance your joy and ease when caregiving.
- Sarah’s step-by-step process for connecting deeper with children in your care, navigating challenging conversations with parents, and managing stressful work environments.
- How to avoid burnout while caring for your mind, body, and spirit as a caregiver.
Check These Resources:
- Conscious Parenting by Dr. Shefali Tsabary
- The Awakened Family by Dr. Shefali Tsabary
- Becoming Supernatural by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Burnout by: Amelia Nagoski and Emily Nagoski
- How to Talk so Kids Will Listen and Listen so Kids will Talk by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
- The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind by Daniel Siegle and Tina Payne Bryson
- Mickey’s Fight: A Family’s Battle to Save their Son From Cancer by Mark Macholl
To learn more about Summit Sessions, join our private Facebook group here for updates on our free monthly educational workshops. Click the button below to register for this month’s session!
Are you looking for an exceptional nanny or private educator? Get in touch!
Do you have what it takes to be an Adventure Nanny? Apply Now!